|Posted by jellybaby2101 on May 25, 2018 at 8:40 AM||comments (0)|
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Alloa Musical Players (AMP)
Scottish Charity SC047773
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)
Who are we?
Alloa Musical Players is the data controller (contact details below). This means it accepts responsibility for how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
What do we mean by personal data?
Details that you freely provide, or that is already in the public domain - some or all of the following: Name, address, email address, phone number, tax status (for Gift Aid), date of birth, ticket purchase record, donations record. None of this is sensitive data in GDPR. We do not buy or exchange lists of personal data.
How we process your personal data
• AMP complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date;
• by storing and destroying it securely;
• by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data;
• by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
o To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public as per our constitution;
o To administer membership records;
o To fundraise for our organisation and others and promote the interests of the charity;
o To support and protect our Trustees, Members and volunteers;
o To accept donations and process Gift Aid applications.
o To maintain our accounts and records and report accurately to OSCR;
o To operate the Alloa Musical Players website and social media pages and deliver the services that individuals have requested;
o To inform individuals of developments, events, performances, activities or services run by Alloa Musical Players and community partners and to recruit new members.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data – legitimate reasons:
1. AMP is a not-for-profit body, and we need to keep records of members and former members. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of members, such as insurance cover. The Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator requires AMP to retain membership records for 6 years, a legal obligation. There is no disclosure of data to a third party without the consent of the subject.
2. AMP processes personal data for the performance of contracts with data subjects or to take steps to enter into a contract such as our contracts with Musical Directors or Dance Directors.
3. AMP processes personal data which is already manifestly made public by the data subject in directories, on websites or advertisements. Such contact details are gathered to compile lists used to inform key community organisations and businesses about AMP’s charitable activities.
4. Each time a customer buys a ticket on line from AMP they are asked to opt in if they wish to be advised of future events and activities. AMP uses a secure online booking service to protect this data. Read the Ticket Source GDPR compliance information here https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/kb/terms-of-use/customer-data-privacy-policy
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only between relevant Office Bearers of AMP in accordance with the legitimate reasons set out above.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary: for a period of six years for members (OSCR requirement). For Friends and Customers, we retain your data to be able to prevent you being inadvertently re-sourced and contacted again when you have asked us not to. However, see your rights below.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which AMP holds about you;
• The right to request that AMP corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for AMP to retain such data;
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
However, to exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance, contact the Trustees of AMP at:
|Posted by jellybaby2101 on November 16, 2016 at 6:50 AM||comments (1)|
We have decided to postpone the pub quiz that was scheduled for the 25th of November. We are working on a bigger and better bash!
Watch this space.
|Posted by jellybaby2101 on November 16, 2016 at 6:40 AM||comments (0)|
Evita tickets are now on sale!
Click the button on our home page or visit the ticket section.
|Posted by jellybaby2101 on January 22, 2016 at 2:25 PM||comments (0)|
Book a table for ten by the 31st Jauary and you only pay for nine [based on the cheapest priced ticket]. CONTACT JEAN 01259 740099 FOR DETAILS
|Posted by jellybaby2101 on September 4, 2015 at 6:15 AM||comments (0)|
REBURBISHMENT SCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS
June and Douglas are now members of the new management committee for the rehearsal hall in Erskine Street, Alloa. At its first meeting last night it was agreed that work for which lottery funding had been obtained, would have to start very soon before the grant offer expired. The work includes reburbishment of the kitchen and toilets and a new heating system. Hopefully the hall will be decorated after the completion of this work which it is hoped can start within the next few weeks. It is uncertain at this time if rehearsals will be disrupted due to the work in which case alternative accommodation might have to be sought.
|Posted by jellybaby2101 on August 15, 2015 at 4:50 AM||comments (0)|
Tickets for this show are now on sale. Go to the "Tickets" section above. Tickets are also on sale at McFarlane Jewellers , 41 Mill Street Alloa, or by telephoning 01259 214962 after 1pm.